Bigelow Tea Adds to its Benefits Line
The Fairfield, Connecticut-based Bigelow Tea Company has just expanded its functional Benefits collection with the addition of three new tea blends, bringing the collection to ten, reported a company press release. The new blends are formulated with herbs and spices to support a healthy lifestyle and have names denoting their intended purposes: Stress Free, Focus, and Lean and Fit.
- Stress Free is a relaxing blend of mint and rose, Skullcap, Tulsi Leaves and Passionflower. Skullcap has traditionally been utilized for its relaxing properties, and tulsi is an adaptogenic herb associated with anxiety relief.
- Focus is an energizing blend of black tea and moringa, along with ashwaghanda and turmeric that is meant to support mental clarity along with anxiety reduction. The company describes the flavor as “bold” with “earthy notes.”
- Lean and Fit blends oolong with grapefruit and lemon notes, as well as yerba mate, parsley and red clover. Yerba mate’s caffeine offers an energy boost, while the parsley and red clover are known for aiding with water retention.
“With today’s growing awareness for mindful eating and the need to live a healthy lifestyle, we created these beautiful and flavorful teas to support our bodies naturally, in gentle ways with ingredients you trust,” says Cindi Bigelow, third generation president & CEO. “Like all Bigelow teas, the Benfits line is made with exceptional care under the careful watch of the Bigelow family tea blenders right here in the USA. Just one sip and I believe you’ll want to make each of these teas a part of an everyday routine that helps you define the life you want to live!”
Other blends in the Bigelow Benefits line are: Stay Well (Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea), Sleep (Chamomile & Lavender Herbal Tea), Calm Stomach (Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea), Refresh (Turmeric Chili Matcha Green Tea), Radiate Beauty (Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea), Balance (Cinnamon & Blackberry Herbal Tea), and Good Mood(Chocolate & Almond Herbal Tea).
Jade Leaf Matcha Introduces Matcha Latte Infusions
San Francisco, California-based Jade Leaf Matcha has just launched its new Matcha Latte Infusions, reported Packaging Strategies. The healthy blends of matcha and adaptogens are available in four functional flavors: Glow, Protect, Think, and Balance.
- Glow combines matcha and bovine hide collagen and organic biotin (from Sesbania leaf), to support skin, hair and nail health.
- Protect is matcha with anti-inflammatory mix of turmeric, ginger, cardamom cinnamon and black pepper that aids digestion.
- Think utilizes matcha along with lion’s mane and cordyepts—functional mushrooms believed to support cognitive function, according to the company’s website. Ginger root enhances the flavor.
- Balance is formulated with matcha, acacia fiber, inulin fiber ginger and probiotic (Bacillus subtilis DE111) to support digestive and immune health.
All of the blends are made with California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) certified organic Japanese matcha and packaged in .25 ounce packets. The contents of each packet can be combined with dairy or non-dairy milk, whisked or shaken and enjoyed hot or cold.