Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Introduces Cold Brew Tea Ice Blended Drinks
In June, the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf introduced two new limited-edition first ever cold brew iced teas: Mango Sunrise Ice Blended Tea, and Raspberry Sunset Ice Blended Tea, which were announced in a company press release.
- Mango Sunrise Ice Blended Tea is a blend of brisk cold brewed tea layered with vanilla and tropical mango and then topped with whipped cream and mango syrup.
- Raspberry Sunset Ice Blended Tea is brisk cold brew tea mixed with vanilla and raspberry flavors and finished off with a topping of whipped cream and a drizzle of raspberry syrup.
Both beverages are lovely summertime treats.
“The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf was the first global retailer to offer cold brew tea,” said Nurit Raich, senior director of product innovation, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. “We are proud to build on our history of breakthrough beverages. Our first-ever Cold Brew Ice Blended Teas will send your taste buds right into summer with tropical sweet flavors, combined with crisp, refreshing tea.”
The teas will be available for purchase through August 27.
Starbucks Offers 3 New Tea Lemonades
Global coffee and tea retailer Starbucks has just added three Teavana tea lemonades to its menu, reported Popsugar. The three new flavors are: Blueberry Black Tea Lemonade, Guava White Tea Lemonade, and Peach Green Tea Lemonade.
- Teavana Blueberry Black Tea Lemonade combines Teavana black iced tea with lemonade and blueberry flavored fruit juice. Then, a hint of liquid cane sugar is added for sweetness and the beverage is shaken with ice.
- Teavana Guava White Tea Lemonade is a blend of Teavana White Iced Tea, lemonade and a guava-flavored juice blend. Liquid cane sugar adds sweetness. Then the drink is chilled with ice and shaken.
- Teavana Peach Green Tea Lemonade begins with green iced tea, then lemonade is added along with a peach-flavored juice blend. A touch of liquid cane sugar is added and then it is shaken with ice.
Unlike some of Starbuck’s other coffee beverages, which can contain upwards of 400 calories, these refreshing tea lemonades all contain 130 calories or less.