Celestial Seasonings Adds 4 Blends to TeaWell
Boulder, Colorado-based Celestial Seasonings just added four new blends to its line of organic wellness teas, TeaWell, reports a company press release. The collection now has a total of nine healthy herbal blends.
All nine TeaWell blends begin with what Celestial Seasonings refers to as the “Daily Wellness Core”, which is a mixture of four herbs and botanicals that have traditionally been used for supporting mind and body wellness.
These core ingredients are:
- Panax Ginseng, which is meant to support mental vitality and has been used in Asia for centuries to help combat fatigue;
- Dandelion Root, which Europeans herbalists have traditionally used as a digestive aid;
- Elderberry, which has been used worldwide for immune system support; and
- Green rooibos, a popular botanical endemic to South Africa that is known for is polyphenol antioxidant properties.
The four new flavors are:
- Organic Green Tea with Grapefruit, which has green tea, hibiscus and refreshing grapefruit;
- Organic Mint Guyusa that is meant to energize with its combination of guyusa, spearmint, and vitamins B6 and B12;
- Organic Moringa Lemon Ginger, a combination oof moringa, which commonly referred to as a “superfood”, ginger and lemon; and
- Organic Hibiscus with Lime, a blend intended to uplift with its incorporation of hibiscus, lime and vitamin C.
The other five TeaWell flavors are: Organic Matcha Green, Organic Ginger Mint, Organic Turmeric Spice, Organic Honey Lemon, and Organic Lemon Chamomile.
“Until now, tea fans had to choose between their favorite flavorful tea and unsavory blends that only answer a specific health issue,” said Gina Osburn, director, research and development, tea for Celestial Seasonings. “With TeaWell, it’s possible to experience both the benefits of a proactive daily wellness tea and the delicious flavors Celestial Seasonings is known for.”
Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Introduces 3 New Cold Brew Blends
They are: Blackberry Cold Brew Sweet Tea, Mango Cold Brew Sweet Tea, and Mint Cold Brew Sweet Tea. According to Bevnet, the three new flavors were chosen in response to an open poll conducted last Autumn. They join the company’s previously introduced flavors: Original, Peach, Raspberry, and Half & Half.
Inspired by Southern sweet tea, the sucralose sweetened single serve bags of tea have zero calories. It is guilt-free sweet tea!
Follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest at @sbreezetea.