Mark the start of summer with the annual National Iced Tea Day on June 10. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Brands and retailers can offer a coupon for a free tea on Iced Tea Day.
- Incorporate your teas into a delectable iced tea recipe. Share the recipe and promote the blend with your customers and friends on social media.
- Share the love for the recent Global Tea Championship Iced Tea Winners. Find them here. Tout them in your store or via social media.
- Teavana is kicking off summer “Fri-YAYs” every Friday, starting June 2 through Aug. 11. Customers can choose from three iced tea flavors, including Beach Bellini™, Strawberry Daquiri and Pina Colada. You can find all of the details here. (Perhaps retailers can join in on the Happ-tea Hour trend.)
- Make iced tea popsicles as a special way to celebrate the day with your customers and to enjoy with the warmer weather.
- Host an iced tea party. Use iced tea as a way to bring customers together and have a patio party with a punchbowl full of Southern sweet tea.
- Have a tasting test between cold brew iced tea and hot brewed iced tea and see if customers can tell the difference.
- Add an international flair to the day by sharing a Thai iced tea.
- Tap the adult slushy trend and promote a sweet tea slush. (Don’t have the equipment handy? Check your local party rental store.)