The royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is set to take place May 19 at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in London, England. The wedding will begin at 7 a.m. Eastern Time.
Tea and other products are emerging amid the celebratory buzz:
- Harney & Sons released its Royal Wedding tea blend, a mix of Chinese Mutan White tea buds, almond, coconut, vanilla and pink rose petals. It is available as loose leaf tea and in sachets.
- To go along with the tea, Harney & Sons offers a cotton tea towel that commemorates the wedding date.
- Etsy shop FunkyforAll offers a Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Royal Wedding tea bag tidy.
- Bonanza has an English Breakfast Tea Royal Heritage H.R.H. Harry and Meghan Markle commemorative tin containing 25 teabags.
- Ulster Weavers designed a royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tea towel that has the British and American flags, flowers and the date of the wedding.
- BBC Shop has a handsewn royal wedding tea towel with a print of Windsor Castle and red roses.
- Zazzle offers a “When Harry met Meghan” royal engagement and wedding teapot with heart-shaped flags of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Zazzle also has a Harry and Meghan royal wedding flowers tea cup.
- Trade Joe’s released Lemon Elderflower soda that shares its flavor combination with the lemon and elderflower royal wedding cake.
- United Kingdom-based brewery, Windsor & Eton, created an ale in honor of the nuptials called Harry & Meghan’s Windsor Knot, which contains an American-English blend of fruity hops from Yamika, Washington, and grassy English hops.
- Punkyprep on Etsy offers royal wedding watch party invitations for those who want to host royal wedding watch parties.