Stash Tea Offers Two New Green Teas
Asian Pear Harmony and Sweet Honeydew join Organic Rainforest Chai and Organic Moringa Mint.
- Asian Pear Harmony is a simple, light blend of green tea and Asian pear.
- Sweet Honeydew is a refreshing blend of green tea and honeydew.
The blends can be found at grocery stores across the U.S. and Canada and online at stashtea.com.
Bigelow Tea On Trend with Matcha and Turmeric
Fairfield, Connecticut-based Bigelow Tea announced new teas containing two popular ingredients known for their wellness benefits: matcha and turmeric.
- Bigelow Matcha Green Tea with Turmeric blends matcha, green tea and turmeric with a “peppery finish.”
- Bigelow Ginger Peach Turmeric Herbal Tea is described as an “invigorating blend of ginger and peach with a spicy kick.”
Cindi Bigelow said via press release, “While all tea is inherently healthy, with today’s growing awareness for mindful eating and the need to live as healthy a lifestyle as we can, we created these beautiful and flavorful products to support our bodies naturally, in gentle ways with ingredients you know and trust.”
The teas are available in stores nationwide and on the company’s website, bigelowtea.com.
Smith Teamaker Debuts Holiday Teas
Portland, Oregon-based Smith Teamaker debuted its new collection of three limited-edition teas for the holidays.
The three blends are described by the company as creative and festive while incorporating some traditional favorite teas and herbs.
- Ho-Ho-Hoji-Chai features roasted Japanese green tea Hojicha and traces of chocolate.
- Morning Light is a blend of black tea, rosemary and black currant.
- Silent Night gives the experience of drinking a warm candy cane in a cup with its mix peppermint leaves, cinnamon, ginger and sweet licorice.
The teas are the perfect flavors for holiday events or for whenever the weather calls for coziness in a cup.
The set retails at $42 dollars.