Share Your Tea-Related Insights and Help Businesses Become More Successful and Profitable
World Tea Expo is accepting speaker proposals for its 2017 event in Las Vegas, June 13–15, 2017. The deadline to submit proposals is Oct. 7, 2016.
Submit session proposals here
Potential speakers should have extensive knowledge and experience in tea and in educating the tea business community, or have significant experience in a tea-related field, such as foodservice, retail, etc. All education session proposals should offer valuable insights and wisdom, to help businesses become more successful and profitable through tea. Speaker proposals that are focused on tea and key vertical markets are of keen interest (see vertical market list near the end of this article).
Be a Thought Leader at World Tea Expo 2017
On average, World Tea Expo has around 70+ speakers each year, all of whom present and discuss dozens of tea-related hot topics and issues. Some of the many sessions at World Tea Expo 2016, presented by leading industry experts and thought leaders, included:
- North America: The New Cutting Edge of Specialty Tea
- State of the Tea Industry: Global Foodservice
- Stop Losing Your Beverage Sales to Water!
- The Romance and Broken Dreams of Direct Importing
- Creating Unique Blends
- A New View Into Natural Products Consumers: Who They Are, What They Buy, and Why They Buy
- Why Are There So Few Chain Tea Shops?
- Is There Opportunity for Tea in Retail?
- Products Manufacturing Insights: Tea Bags, Loose Teas and Raw Materials
- Goldmine Resources for Tea Ventures
- In 2050, Will There Still Be Tea?
- The Science of Intuitive Brewing
- How Can You “Be More Tea” to Sell More Tea?
- Being Provocative: The Art of Merchandising
Be a Part of It – Submit Your Speaker Proposal
Overall, the World Tea Expo education program encompasses a variety of learning environments from its full-day pre-conference programs that allow for in-depth topic discussion and focus, to workshops and tastings that offer a more hands-on, small classsize experience, to Core Conference Sessions covering business-building topics
The 2017 conference and expo will attract thousands of professionals from the ea community and many vertical markets. As a World Tea Expo speaker, you have the opportunity to speak to a dynamic community that consists of:
- Professionals from the tea trade
- Gourmet and specialty retailers
- Tea and coffeehouses
- Distributors and suppliers
- Beverage developers
- Restaurants, fast-casual establishments, foodservice, hotel F&B directors, chefs
- Grocers, mass merchants; convenience stores
- Private label brands
- Online shops
- Spa managers; and health and natural product businesses
- Among other professionals who want to build their business through tea
Last year, more than 40 countries were represented at World Tea Expo, in addition to many vertical markets, providing a beneficial platform for knowledge sharing and advancing the business of tea.