World Tea Expo is now accepting speaker proposals for its June 11-14, 2018, event in Las Vegas. The deadline to submit proposals is Sept. 29, 2017. Submit your session proposals here.
Speakers should have extensive knowledge and experience in the tea industry and in educating the tea business community. Significant experience in a tea-related field, such as foodservice or retail is also acceptable. Education session proposals should offer valuable insights to help business owners become more successful and profitable in the tea industry. World Tea Expo is strongly interested in speaker proposals that are focused on tea and essential vertical markets.
Be a Thought Leader at World Tea Expo 2018
World Tea Expo has more than 50 speakers each year, all of whom present and
discuss dozens of poignant tea-related themes. Some of the many sessions from World Tea Expo 2017, which were presented by leading industry experts and thought leaders, were:
- How to Source and Select Your Teas
- Tea Insights from the Natural, Specialty and Conventional Channels
- The Languages of Tea and Wine
- What’s in the Cup and Why You Like It: Hot Brewed vs. Cold Brewed
- Botanical Raw Materials—Production, Purchasing and Quality Control
- Strategies for Success: How to Find Your Niche in a Crowded Marketplace
- The Tea Wars: Launching RTD Tea in the USA
- Using Tea and Herbs as Wellness Ingredients
- Filling the Gap: Fine Tea in Hospitality
- Finding the Sweet Spot in Menu Selection
- The Chemistry of Tea Production
Be a Part of It—Submit Your Speaker Proposal
Overall, the World Tea Expo education program encompasses a variety of learning environments from its full-day preconference programs that allow for in-depth topic discussion and focus, to workshops that offer a more hands-on, small class size experience, to core conference sessions covering business-building topics. The 2018 conference and expo will attract thousands of professionals from the tea community and many vertical markets. As a World Tea Expo speaker, you have the opportunity to speak to a dynamic community that consists of:
- Professionals from the tea trade.
- Gourmet and specialty retailers.
- Tea and coffeehouses.
- Distributors and suppliers.
- Beverage developers.
- Restaurants, fast-casual establishments, foodservice, hotel F&B directors, chefs.
- Grocers, mass merchants, convenience stores.
- Private label brands.
- Online shops.
- Spa managers, and health and natural products businesses.
- Among other professionals who want to build their business through tea.
In 2017, more than 40 countries were represented at World Tea Expo, as well as several vertical markets, providing a beneficial platform for knowledge sharing and advancing the business of tea.
Submit your World Tea Expo speaker proposal here by the Sept. 29, 2017, deadline. Questions? Contact Faith Bailes at Faith.Bailes@penton.com.